Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Cancer Care
Drexel Cancer Care's physicians and staff are committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. In addition to administering the highest standard of health care, we strive to address your questions and concerns. You can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your cancer care specialist by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Cancer Care Appointment
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Cancer Care bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Cancer Care
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the Drexel Medicine billing department at 215.246.5437 or 877.217.7572.
Drexel Cancer Care accepts major types of insurance including, but not limited to:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Personal Choice
- United Healthcare
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top