Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Cardiology
Drexel Cardiology is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. In addition to administering the highest standard of health care, we strive to address your questions and concerns to your satisfaction. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your heart care specialist is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Cardiology Appointment
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Cardiology bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information, bring a friend or a family member to take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Cardiology
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the practice manager at your location.
Drexel Cardiology accepts major types of insurance including:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Personal Choice
- United Healthcare
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top