Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Dermatology
Drexel Dermatology is committed to providing you with the best possible skin care experience. In addition to providing the highest quality health care, we want to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your skin care specialist is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Dermatology Appointment
Before your visit:
- Make a list of medications and supplements you are currently taking, including doses and frequency.
- Make a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them).
On the day of your visit:
- Bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Bring your list of medications and supplements.
- Bring your completed New Patient Questionnaire
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information, bring a friend or a family member who can take notes and drive you to and from your appointment.
During your appointment:
- Discuss any symptoms that you have with your dermatologist or nurse practitioner.
- Ask your dermatologist or nurse practitioner questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Dermatology
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the Drexel Dermatology office at 215.762.5546.
Drexel Dermatology accepts major types of insurance including:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Horizon of NJ
- Amerihealth of NJ
- First Health
- Bravo Elder Health
- United Healthcare
- Personal Choice
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy
- Health Partners
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top