Clinical Studies at Drexel Gastroenterology
Are you living with Crohn's disease?
Do you still have symptoms after receiving treatment?
You may be interested in joining the REVOLVE Study. We are looking for people to help us learn more about a potential new treatment option for Crohn's.
You may be able to take part if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with Crohn's for at least 3 months
- Have active Crohn's that did not improve or stay improved after (non-biologic) treatment, or you had to stop treatment because of side effects
The study may last for up to 15 months and will require visits to the study center every 4 weeks. You will be monitored carefully by a team of doctors and nurses. All study-related medications and assessments will be provided at no cost to you.
Key Exclusion Criteria*
The presence of any of the following will exclude a patient from enrollment:
- Diagnosis of ulcerative colitis, indeterminate colitis, ischemic colitis, microscopic colitis, radiation colitis, diverticular disease-associated colitis, or colitis due to immunodeficiency
- Local manifestations of Crohn's disease such as abscesses, short bowel syndrome, or other disease complications for which surgery might be indicated or could confound evaluation of efficacy
- Intestinal resection within 6 months or intra-abdominal surgery within three months of screening
*Other eligibility criteria will apply.
The information on these pages is provided for general information only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a physician or health care professional. If you have specific questions or concerns about your health, you should consult your health care professional.
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top