Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Gastroenterology
Drexel Gastroenterology is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. In addition to administering the highest standard of health care, we strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your gastroenterology or liver specialist is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Gastroenterology Appointment
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Gastroenterology bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information, bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions
Patients' Rights and Responsibilities
Drexel Center for Digestive Health, Ambulatory Endoscopy Center Bill of Rights [PDF]
Drexel Medicine is committed to delivering quality medical care to you, our patient, and to making your experience with us as pleasant as possible. Our Patient Bill of Rights, endorsed by the administration and staff of this facility, applies to all patients.
A Guide to Advance Health Care Directives from the Pennsylvania Medical Society [PDF]
There may be times in your life when you cannot make your own health care choices. An advance health care directive helps you plan for your care in these situations. By stating your wishes in advance, you can have a voice in your care when you cannot speak for yourself.
Insurances Accepted at Drexel Gastroenterology
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the Drexel Gastroenterology office at 215.762.6220 or 215.482.1301.
Drexel Gastroenterology accepts major types of insurance including:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy
- Personal Choice
- United Healthcare
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top