Rapid HIV Testing at the Partnership Comprehensive Care Practice
The Partnership Comprehensive Care Practice provides confidential rapid HIV testing and counseling for women and men in the Drexel Women's Care Center at 1427 Vine St., 7th floor. Call 215.762.8959 for an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m., Monday through Friday.
The rapid HIV test uses an oral swab and provides results in 20 minutes. The test is 99 percent accurate.
You should get an HIV test if:
Schedule a Rapid HIV Test
To schedule a rapid HIV test, please call 215.762.8959.
- you have had unprotected sex (oral, vaginal, or anal)
- you are planning to have sex with a new partner
- you need emergency contraception
- you were sexually assaulted or raped
- you are pregnant or thinking of getting pregnant
- you have an STD now or had an STD in the past
- you share needles for drugs, steroids, or tattoos
- you are getting an annual gynecological exam
- you want to receive counseling on how to reduce your risks
- you just want to know your status
The information on these pages is provided for general information only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a physician or health care professional. If you have specific questions or concerns about your health, you should consult your health care professional.
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top