Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Psychiatry
Drexel Psychiatry is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. We strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your psychiatrist is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Psychiatry Appointment
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Psychiatry bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Psychiatry
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the Drexel Psychiatry office at 215.831.7800.
Drexel Psychiatry accepts major types of insurance including:
- Aetna Behavioral Health
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Community Behavioral Health
- Highmark Blue Shield
- New Jersey Medicaid
- Pennsylvania Medicaid
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.