Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Pulmonary Medicine
Drexel Pulmonary Medicine is committed to providing you with the best possible health care experience. We strive to address your questions and concerns to your satisfaction. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your Drexel pulmonologist is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Pulmonary Medicine Appointment
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Pulmonary Medicine bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurances accepted by Drexel Pulmonary Medicine
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please call us at 215.762.2688.
Drexel Pulmonary Medicine accepts major types of insurance including:
- Aetna USHC
- Health Partners
- Keystone HMO
- Keystone Mercy
- Personal Choice
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.