Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Rheumatology
Drexel Rheumatology is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. We strive to address your questions and concerns to your satisfaction. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most from your appointment with your rheumatologist is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Rheumatology Appointment
Before your visit:
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Rheumatology complete the New Patient Questionnaire.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- Make a list of medications and supplements you are currently taking (including doses and frequency).
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) to share with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
On the day of your visit, bring:
- Your insurance card
- Photo identification
- Information about your prescription benefits, including names, addresses and phone numbers of your local and mail order pharmacy, and prescription cardholder information
- Payment for your co-pay
- Names addresses and phone numbers of referring doctors
- Previous medical records, especially if you are transferring to Drexel Rheumatology from another rheumatologist
- Actual copies of X-rays that you have had related to your arthritis, not just a report
- List of medications and supplements
- Completed New Patient Questionnaire
- List of questions and any symptoms
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Rheumatology
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please call us at 215.762.2688.
Drexel Rheumatology accepts major types of insurance including:
- Amerihealth Mercy
- Blue Shield PA
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Partners
- Horizon BCBS
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy
- Medical Assistance
- Oxford Health Plan
- Personal Choice
- United Health Care
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.