Preparing for Your Visit to Drexel Sleep Medicine
Drexel Sleep Medicine is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. We strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your sleep physician is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Sleep Medicine Appointment
- If this is your first appointment at Drexel Sleep Medicine bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Sleep Medicine
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with Drexel Sleep Medicine at 215.482.0899.
Drexel Sleep Medicine accepts major types of insurance including:
- Amerihealth Mercy
- Blue Shield PA
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Horizon BCBS
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Medical Assistance
- Oxford Health Plan
- Personal Choice
- United Health Care