Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Sports Medicine
The support staff and physicians of Drexel Sports Medicine are committed to providing you with the best possible health care experience at every visit. In addition to administering the highest standard of health care, we strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you receive the most out of your appointment with your sports medicine physician is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Sports Medicine Appointment:
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Sports Medicine bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
- Bring all available imaging films (X-ray, MRI, bone scan, CT) and copies of the radiology reports.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information, bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Accepted at Drexel Sports Medicine
Drexel Sports Medicine accepts major types of insurance. Should you have questions regarding your coverage please contact Drexel Sports Medicine at 215.967.1627.
Drexel Sports Medicine accepts all major types of insurance including:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Personal Choice
- United Healthcare
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.