Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Services at Drexel Surgery
Drexel's oral and maxillofacial surgeons have expertise in the full spectrum of oral and maxillofacial procedures. We work with the Drexel Medicine physician network to provide comprehensive care before, during, and after surgical procedures.
Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons are board certified and provide superior care for patients with the following conditions:
- Surgical removal of wisdom teeth, with or without general anesthesia
- Surgical removal of all teeth, with or without general anesthesia
- Placement of dental implants
- Repairs of craniofacial wounds and bone fractures
- Treatment of bisphosphonate related osteonecrosis of the jaw (BRONJ)
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Biopsy of the lip for Sjögren Syndrome and oral lesions
Drexel oral and maxillofacial surgeons also provide unique and expert care for patients with cysts and tumors of the jaws, including reconstructive surgery.
The information on these pages is provided for general information only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a physician or health care professional. If you have specific questions or concerns about your health, you should consult your health care professional.