Why Choose Drexel Medicine
Drexel Medicine provides exceptional health care that's close to home and work. We have been serving the medical needs of the neighborhoods in and around Philadelphia for decades.
Benefits of Choosing Drexel Medicine
- One to one, personal service that isn't rushed during your appointment
- A proactive approach to managing risk factors that may jeopardize your health
- A full complement of specialty and support services including radiology and laboratory testing
- Electronic health records at every office, to ensure that you and your family receive accurate, coordinated health care
High-Quality, Compassionate Patient Care
Drexel Medicine provides quality, compassionate care, while using the newest treatments available to promote health. Our physicians are teaching and researching the latest medical advances available at Drexel University College of Medicine.
Comprehensive Care at Drexel Medicine
Drexel Medicine offers comprehensive primary care and specialty care services for patients and their families. Our practices are staffed by board-certified physicians and are conveniently located in the Philadelphia region. We offer easy access to specialists through our Drexel Medicine physician network, which has more than 275 doctors covering more than 18 areas of specialized medicine.
By The Numbers
- 275 Doctors
- 18 Specialties
- 120,000 Patients Seen Per Year
- 38 Practice Sites at 18 Locations
- 2,100 Births Averaged Per Year Over the Last 5 Years
- Drexel Medicine ER Sites and Patient Volume:
- Hahnemann University Hospital – 38,861
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital – 19,466
Back to Top