Preparing for Your Visit with the Drexel Neurosciences Institute
The Drexel Neurosciences Institute is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. In addition to administering the highest standard of health care, we strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with our team is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Appointment
- If this is your first appointment at the Drexel Neurosciences Institute bring the completed New Patient Questionnaire with you.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by the Drexel Neurosciences Institute
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please call 215.762.6915 for neurology or 844.464.6387 for neurosurgery.
The Drexel Neurosciences Institute accepts major types of insurance including:
- Bravo Elderhealth
- Health Partners
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Mercy
- NJ Medical Assistance
- PA Medical Assistance
- PHS HealthNet
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top