Rapid HIV Testing
The Partnership Comprehensive Care Practice provides free, confidential, rapid HIV testing and counseling.
The Partnership is not offering walk-in rapid testing at this time. If you would like to schedule a time to pick up an at-home test kit, please email PCCPOutreach@drexel.edu with your contact information and a team member will call you to schedule.
The at-home test kit uses an oral swab and provides results in 20-40 minutes.
You should get an HIV test if:
- You have had unprotected sex (oral, vaginal or anal)
- You are planning to have sex with a new partner
- You need emergency contraception
- You were sexually assaulted or raped
- You are pregnant or thinking of getting pregnant
- You have an STD now or had an STD in the past
- You share needles for drugs, steroids or tattoos
- You are getting an annual gynecological exam
- You want to receive counseling on how to reduce your risks
- You just want to know your status
The information on these pages is provided for general information only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a physician or health care professional. If you have specific questions or concerns about your health, you should consult your health care professional.
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.
Back to Top