Drexel Medicine Diagnostics Laboratory offers a range of in-demand testing services to support your needs — from microbiology, toxicology screens, viral and bacterial testing including tick-borne diseases, to COVID-19.
We are committed to speed, precision and customer service. Our automated capabilities ensure fast turnaround times and more accurate test results.
Understanding the mechanisms of disease and the development of strategies to prevent and treat illnesses through scientific discovery are paramount to our organization.
As part of Drexel University College of Medicine, Drexel Medicine Diagnostic Laboratory provides the opportunity to partner with expert researchers and supports the continuous development of cutting-edge diagnostics in genomics, toxicology, clinical chemistry, therapeutic drug monitoring and molecular diagnostics.
About Drexel Medicine Diagnostics Laboratory
- Located in Philadelphia, PA
- CLIA certified and CAP accredited
- Advanced pipetting and robotic systems
- Custom designed workflows to meet your needs
- Backed by the research and development expertise in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology and the Institute for Molecular Medicine and Infectious Disease in the Drexel University College of Medicine
Tests Available at Drexel Medicine Diagnostics Laboratory