Why Choose Drexel Medicine
There are many excellent doctors in Philadelphia, but choosing your doctor isn't just about expertise. It's about finding someone you trust. You need a doctor who takes the time to truly understand and coordinate your care, someone connected with specialists to help you tackle anything you're facing, start to finish.
Drexel Medicine provides exceptional, personalized health care that's close to home and work. We have been serving the medical needs of the neighborhoods in and around Philadelphia for decades. We see over 219,000 patients a year, but we'll make you feel like the only one.
Benefits of Choosing Drexel Medicine
- One-to-one, personal service that isn't rushed during your appointment
- A proactive approach to managing risk factors that may jeopardize your health
- A full complement of specialty and support services including radiology and laboratory testing
- Electronic health records at every office, to ensure that you and your family receive accurate, coordinated health care
High-Quality, Compassionate Patient Care
Drexel Medicine provides quality, compassionate care, while using the newest treatments available to promote health. Our physicians are teaching and researching the latest medical advances available at Drexel University College of Medicine.
Comprehensive Care at Drexel Medicine
Drexel Medicine offers comprehensive primary care and specialty care services for patients and their families. Our practices are staffed by board-certified physicians and are conveniently located in the Philadelphia region. We offer easy access to specialists through our Drexel Medicine physician network, which has more than 230 doctors covering 18 areas of specialized medicine.
By the Numbers
- 230 Doctors
- 18 Specialties
- 219,000 Patients Seen Per Year
- 31 Practice Sites at 20 Locations
- 1,900 Births Averaged Per Year Over the Last 5 Years
- Drexel Medicine ER Site and Patient Volume: Hahnemann University Hospital – 38,861
Back to Top